IMAGINE... your new home!
With a background in a creative field, vision to see the potential in any property is a valuable tool that I offer you. As an Accredited Buyer Representative, I have the training and experience to guide you through the complexities of buying a house, thus eliminating your stress and letting you enjoy the excitement of the process. We'll discuss the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, and local economy - so that you'll be comfortable in making secure decisions.
In order to sell your house, we'll review a Comprehensive Market Analysis to set your listing price. Then, I'll initiate a comprehensive marketing program that combines print, web, and outdoor advertising. I'll personally deal with all potential buyers, organize all showings, negotiate offers, and be present every step of the transaction to closing.
As a professional Realtor with a market leader, Rose and Womble Realty, I have access to a multitude of resources to remain current on real estate topics, market data, and contract updates in order to provide you with all the information you need to make the best decisions. In order to guide you through the whole process, I bring a strong work ethic, combined with knowledge and experience in dealing with all aspects of the sales transaction. Past experience in a creative, yet professonal field, gives me fluency of ideas to approach any situation and make it work for you.
If you can IMAGINE it... We can Reach It!
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Virginia Association of Realtors
- Member Hampton Roads Association of Realtors
- Member RELO, nation's largest independent relocation network
- Member Real Estate Information Network Multiple Listing Service
- Annual Norfolk Academy fundraising committees
- Linkhorn Park Garden Club
- Ladies Auxiliary, Virginia Beach Neptune Festival
- Virginia Beach Social Services volunteer
- Alpha College of Real Estate, Graduate
- George Washington University, M.A.
- Old Dominion University, B.S.