Looking for a REALTOR committed to you Heart & Soul, Call Kimberly Bedsole! My Goal is to have a lifelong relationship with everyone I serve.
Kimberly is from a Military family. She graduated from Great Bridge High School. She is married, a mother of three, and a grandmother. Her family currently resides in Chesapeake.
Kimberly is a former classroom teacher. The skills needed to be an effective educator are the same skills needed to be a great Real Estate Agent. She is organized, hard-working, enthusiastic and approachable. Her classroom years allowed for many life-long relationships with her students and their families. She has experience as a Technology Integration Specialist and will use the knowledge from that position to assist her Real Estate Clients.
Kimberly earned her MRP (Military Relocation Professional), (SFR) Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource, E-PRO (digital marketing professional), ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative), & ASP (Accredited Staging Professional) Designations. She uses these designations to help her clients who are selling or buying.
If you are interested in buying or selling Real Estate, she can provide you with the information and advice you need to make an informed decision. Her goal is to make the process as easy as possible.
- Licensed in Virginia~ Alpha College of Real Estate
- Designations ~ (MRP) Military Relocation Professional, (SFR) Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource, (ABR) Accredited Buyers Representative, (e-Pro) Digital Marketing, (ASP) Accredited Staging Professional ~ REALTOR® University
- Master of Education in Educational Administration ~ Regent University
- Member, Hampton Roads REALTORS® Association
- Member, Virginia Association of REALTORS®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®