Kathy is committed to providing exceptional service to all clients in every facet of buying and selling a home. Being available, attentive and having open lines of communication are cornerstones of Kathy's business. With a strong interest in market based statistics, Kathy provides her clients with thorough and professional market analyses.
Having a keen and experienced eye, Kathy enjoys helping clients prepare their homes for the best possible presentation when going on the market. Working hand in hand with clients, she provides a full service approach which includes guiding them through the all important staging process that is increasingly critical in today's competitive marketplace.
Being well aware of the fine amenities and communities the area has to offer, Kathy loves working with buyers to find the perfect home meeting their individual needs. Kathy is also very familiar with the area’s highly regarded public schools and academies offerings as well as remarkable private school choices.
- Grew up in the Little Neck area of Virginia Beach
- Graduate of The University of Virginia, McIntire School of Commerce with Marketing concentration
- Worked for an International Fortune 500 Company in Marketing and Sales for over 7 years
- Is married to Tim, who has worked in the Mortgage Banking Industry for nearly 20 years, and they have four children, Caroline, Grant, Brandon and Andrew
- Served on the Boards of Kingston Elementary School, Kemps Landing Magnet School, and Little Neck Swim and Racquet Club
- Past Fundraiser Little Neck Swim and Racquet Club
- Supporter and Fundraiser, Relay for Life