When I work with a buyer or seller, I become their “REALTOR For Life”…those are not just words to me, they are my passion. From one generation to the next, families become personal relationships that I covet. I am deeply loyal in my personal faith and my church and bring this commitment to my real estate transactions. I give every client only my best effort. What does that mean…
- Communication – good and bad news delivered in a timely manner
- Professionalism – making every transaction my personal mission of excellence.
- Education – a life-long student improving my real estate knowledge and skills with each opportunity
- Respect – treat everyone in each transaction the way I want to be treated …with personal and professional respect
- Loyalty- advocate for the best interest of my client
- Honesty – even if the honest answer is “I can’t answer that question” because it may not be in the best interest of my client.
- Gentility- real estate transactions are one of life’s major stresses requiring civil behavior to achieve the end goal…buying or selling your home
If I meet the criteria that you are looking for in a REALTOR…give me call and let’s work together to move you and your family from home to home.
Associations and Designations
Member, Hampton Roads REALTORS® Association
Member, Virginia Association of REALTORS®
Member, National Association of REALTORS®
Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification