Hello future Client!
As a Military Spouse and Retired Lieutenant Colonel with almost 22 years of service I am here to serve YOU! Nothing is more important than taking the time to find the right Real Estate Salesperson to assist you through the process of buying or selling your home, regardless of how many times you have moved. Laws and procedures change, and at Rose and Womble we stay abreast of the most current market trends, technological advances, and advertising methods. My company has equipped me with the education and resources required to give you a professional real estate experience. I am fully capable of giving you the personalized attention and honest representation you need to make the best possible decision. I will also provide you with time saving methods for buying or selling in any real estate market!
As a licensed Agent and Realtor in the state of Virginia, a brief summary of my certifications and certifications include:
- Membership in the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR)
- Hampton Roads Realtors Association (HRRA)
- Military spouse and Retired Lieutenant Colonel (U.S. Army) with almost 22 years of Active Service
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) course
- Accredited Military Relocation Professional (MRP) certification course
- Accredited Short Sale and Foreclosure (SFR) certification course
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP@)
- Accredited Seller Represetative Specialist (SRS)
- Certified New Homes Sales Professional (CSP)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Certified Virginia Housing Development Authority (VHDA) Instructor for first-time homebuyers
- Background in Human Resources and Business Administration
- Partnered with several Mortgage Lenders to assist with financing VA/FHA, and conventional loans
- Find me on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/carmen-anthony-ltc-us-army-retired/24/694/235/
I pledge to provide the same level of service, care and concern to you as I did for hundreds of Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Government civilians as you embark upon new beginnings!
So lets get together and take advantage of:
- Relocation opportunities-purchase new or resale property, sell your current home, or rent as a last option.
- Low interest rates- check out what lenders have to offer before rates sky rocket!
I have the time to sit with you and to ensure you have a professional and seamless real estate experience. You have chosen the right person, and you're in the right place! Feel free to give me a call to set up an appointment to discuss your real estate needs at 757-995-3463